Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's fixin' to get crazy! No wait.. it's already crazy!

I've found the perfect picture to sum up how crazy things are and how crazy things are going to get.  We're one week away from Tryouts and that means the Spring Season!  I've got registration, tryouts, membership meetings, work, practice, Crew council, PWCA, trying to get my workout on and it goes on and on. Not to mention all the cooking and cleaning that I'm NOT getting done!  This sums up how far I'm slipping...
I actually went to my yoga class, out in public without any toenail polish on!  I don't think I've ever done that in my life!  Even John, said "I don't think I've ever seen your toes without polish!"  Before I know it, we're going to be out on the water and the regattas are going to start and then....Yikes, hold on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment