Thursday, August 13, 2015

College Visit #4 - George Mason - last one!

Our last college visit of the summer and it's just up the road.  Hardly a road trip at all.  It has a good engineering program and I would love it if he went there, no long commutes and sometimes I imagine that he could come back and coach at Woodbridge and live near us always.. :o)


George #2

Hmmm....

No slurpees this time...but there was a Tropical Smoothie right across the street from the campus.  Bonus points!

It was a pretty campus and the tour was nice.  I think it's probably a solid #3, but I don't think he really wants to go there.  I think if it was his only option, he'd make the best of it, but we'll hope it doesn't come down to that.  It just seemed like a good average University.  I was disappointed in the dorms they showed us, probably the least impressive.  For now, it's UVa and Tech and everything else is far down the list.  Now it's just a matter of putting in the applications and for the waiting to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment