Friday, August 7, 2015

Run This Year - 700 miles

I hit the 700 mile mark at my erg class with Zack right next to me!

I'm still hanging in there, although mainly I'm getting rowing miles in.  I'm lucky if I get 2-3 runs in a week.  It's really rough, I'm really starting to feel discouraged, but I think I just need to ride it out.  There are always ups and downs in everything - work, relationships, fitness, running etc... I'm just in a low place at the moment and if I can just hang on, I'm sure it's going to get better.  The most important thing is, no matter how bad it seems I can't stop pushing through and running.  As soon as I give myself permission to stop or "take a break" -it's going to be all over, I know I'll never get started again.  So, hang in there and keep on pushing is my plan right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment