Sunday, August 9, 2015

Let's get this party started... Bathroom renovations!

We have a little bit of John's bonus left, so we've decided to go ahead and have the last 2 bathrooms redone and the utility room.  For months, John has been claiming he can do it and in all honesty I'm sure he probably could.  He always amazes me with what he can do when he puts his mind to it, but my point is WHY???  He worked his ass off for that bonus and if we have enough left over, then we should use it and he can relax.  So that's what we're doing.  He found a guy on Angie's List, we got an estimate and he'll start tomorrow!  I'm excited.  The upstairs bathroom is so heinous I don't even like to go into it.  Here are the obligatory Before pictures so we never forget how bad it was...

Beat up and chipped with peeling paint!


Look at that heinous... probably original linoleum!


I love that sea shell sink...said no one ever!

I'm going for a Zen bathroom theme upstairs and down... just anything but linoleum and blue paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment