Tuesday, December 4, 2012

10 minutes bites the dust!

        I've moved on to  Week 6 Day 2 - Warm up walk 5min, Run 10min, walk 3 min, Run 10min, walk 1min, Run 5min, then cool down walk.  I totally kicked 10min Ass again today.  There were even a couple hills thrown in and I freaking did it!  People probably thought I was a psycho woman, with the jumping and the fist pumping!  10mins, I did 10min, TWICE!  I'm totally excited.  Still not sure 35 minutes is ever going to be in the realm of reality, but I'm going to trust my trainer and just keep on going.  I can't quit now because I've actually registered for my first 5K!  It's Jan 6th in Manassas - called the Frozen 5K!  Supposedly it's flat and fast, I figure that's a good one to start with.  I talked everyone into running with me... Brenna, Zack and John, so now the pressure is really on.  Now quitting, no giving up.  I don't really even care if I run the whole thing, I'm just going to do my best.
     
        I also went ahead and registered the whole family for the Zombie 5K!  Got the early bird registration fee and now there's no going back!!  We've got to get training, because I am NOT getting eaten by zombies!  Thank goodness I have until Oct 5th to get ready.  I already sent a challenge out to the Mt. Burnside Crew and we'll see if we can get a big team together and beat the Zombie Apocalypse!


No comments:

Post a Comment