Friday, December 7, 2012

To Resolve or not to Resolve

       I don't usually make resolutions.  I quit making resolutions years ago.  I don't really believe in them, if you are going to make a change, just make the change - any day is a good day to start.  No reason to wait until New Year's, but I've got a good one for this year.  I was successful with my no soda, no artificial sweetener, no caffeine resolution so let's go big again this year!  Since I'm running now... you know I'm practically a runner.... I think my resolution will be to try and run one 5K every month!  That way when it comes time to run from those Zombies in Oct - I will be fit and ready to go!  1 5K every month, that's what I'm thinking right now.  I'm going to mull it over for a while and see what I think.  I've already registered for one in Jan, one in Oct - that's 2 out of 12.  It's a good start.  There is also a really fun run in Oct called The Color Run, where they spray you with paint every kilometer.   I'm going to challenge all my friends and see how many will run with me. 5K all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment